With summers in full swing, the time is right to give your home and office the makeover they deserve. Home décor trends and interior designing themes have undergone some major changes this year and staying up-to-date with these is important if you want your home or workplace to create an impression.
With a Direct Doors coupon, you stand to enjoy big savings on your purchases as you redecorate your home. While there is a lot of focus on detailing in designs, there is also the emphasis on creating a space which exudes warmth and coziness. The following are some of the most predominant home décor trends that are currently every designer’s favorite:
- Black and Matte Finish: This classic and sophisticated color is making its presence felt in furniture and accessories in more ways than you can imagine. The focus is on making this color more accessible and livable; so, it has become the new neutral color and a matte finish is what makes it down-to-earth. So, this year is going to witness a lot of matte black in furniture pieces, and even in painting of walls.
- Terracotta: It is time for the millennial pink to make way for terracotta and light pastel shades, oranges and apricots, blush and dusty rose shades. It may be a good idea to do up your home using spice-inspired shades like mustard, turmeric and gold. These colors appear to offer a degree of coziness and warmth for your interiors.
- Rich Moody Colors: It is believed that deep jewel shades like berry pink, deep teal and mushroom brown will become the new colors to watch out for in paints and furniture. Pulling off these bold colors is not going to be an easy task but if they can be executed well, they can add a touch of elegance to a room like no other.
- Curved Silhouettes: This year is likely to witness resurgence in curved silhouettes like crescent-shaped sofas and barrel-backed chairs.
- Marble: Even the classic marble is set to make a comeback this year either in the form of patterns or materials. Whether it is tables or countertops, marble-patterned wallpapers or lamps, you can find marble in a variety of shades in a bid to add texture. A touch of marble can work wonders without making the décor look overdone and flashy.
- Style Mashups: 2019 is also expected to see a concoction of different eras and combination of distinct looks. For instance, a traditional chandelier may be paired with a sleek contemporary coffee table. When you can blend the uniqueness of every era, you can successfully achieve a timeless appeal.
- Pattern Play: Designers are now experimenting with maximalist décor trends and this means that bold patterns are going to be in vogue. So, be prepared to see patterns in everything, whether it is pillows or wallpaper, draperies or carpets.
- Geometric Themes: The best way to make a space look interesting without involving too many designing complexities is to introduce geometric themes. Whether it is ovals or circles, triangles or rectangles, octagons or hexagons, you can mix and match these in furniture designing. For instance, homeowners now are keen to invest in crisp hexagonal mirrors and statement sconces, and in bold geometric lines on home décor items to get a minimalist feel.
- Botanical Patterns: Plants have always been a dominating trend in home décor over the years and this year will be no different. So, you can expect to see nature-inspired prints and botanical patterns. Besides tropical leaf motifs, you can now witness digital floral prints and soft watercolor accents that give a more artistic and abstract feel.
- Acrylic Furniture: Airy and light acrylic furniture is a dominating home décor trend this year and designers are making a rush for acrylic chairs and tables for filling up small spaces. These are very easy to clean and maintain, and move about, and can be used to highlight other furniture without taking up a lot of space.
Find the latest coupons to get discounts on home décor items at Don’tPayAll.